Re: WooHoo - sort of. <G>

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WooHoo - sort of. <G>
From: "Derek" <v8man@dwatson.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:12:03 +0100
Neil,

Glad to see tappets  adjust helped. You do not say if the plugs are sooty or
oily as this will point further. Sooty good news mixture to rich for some
reason. Oliy not good rings or somthin else, before panick check all
breather hoses etc, if blocked could oil up plugs.

Oh another thought! My first B had a completely knackered rocker shaft( on
which the tappets run) and made one hell of a row. I got a fully re-con set
up over here for £30 approx(14 years ago) really quietend this down and made
setting much better.

keep at it  it is worth it!

Derek Watson
74 B V8 roadster