Re: WooHoo - sort of. <G>

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WooHoo - sort of. <G>
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 00:14:20 +0510
Neil Cotty wrote:

> PS - Don't believe what you hear about Australia, we've had almost
> constant rain for the last 7 days (Sydney).. I'm sure some
> Melbournite or Croweater (South Australian)  will tell you it never
> rains in their state.. <G>

Come on Neil, you know that was a challenge!

OK, it has been cold here in South Australia (off and on - we had our
coldest March day on record the other day) and it has rained, off and
on... but in between it has been great.

My home city, however, continues to be GLORIOUS... tomorrow will be in
the high 80's again (still?) and fantastic.  Gee, they are asking me to
write and tell them about... RAIN!

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS Still not cold and wet enough to keep the top up in SA!