Re: Interesting cap for open cars

To: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting cap for open cars
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:36:15 -0700
Hi all,

Here's a topic I finally know something about!  ;-)

I've always driven my B with my hair tucked up in a hat because if I don't, my
hair forms an impenetrable screen in front of my face.

The most practical hat was a deerstalker hat, although I got tired of the "no
s***, Sherlock" comments.  The little abbreviated bill in the back kept me from
becoming a redneck (even though it had no effect on the number of dead cars in
the yard) and the side flaps could be pulled down and tied under my chin in cold
weather.

I also have a propeller beanie from the San Diego Zoo and a baseball hat with a
giant pink flamingo bill sticking out the front.  These aren't suitable for
highway speeds but they're perfect for gymkhanas and the like.

Denise Thorpe