Re: Interesting cap for open cars

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "David Lynes" <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting cap for open cars
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:44:59 -0500
Ummm....Dave...that's an option for some but not all of us...I have to abide
by AR (Army Regulation) 670-1 and my hair is falling out anyway from wearing
heavy head gear (helmets) for long times without a shower! hehe. :)
As for the "legionaire hat", well...I'll take the burn before I look THAT
goofy whilst in my so-cool topless B! ;) That's what sunscreen is for!
Dan
73 B
Ft. Knox