Re: Crazy II

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net, MMich99551@aol.com
Subject: Re: Crazy II
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:29:27 EDT
I believe the asking price on the original post was $1000.  IMHO, if the car
is really rust free, buy it!  The mecahnicals can be fixed for less than the
$3000 you were quoted, esp. if you are willing to learn, take it slow, and do
some (most) of the work yourself.

You may also consider buying the engine and tranny from the lister in
Maryland (Sorry!  I deleted your last post.) for $700.  Even with shipping
it's a deal.  That way, you can do a relatively simple engine swap, and then
spend as much time as you need on the rebuild of your engine.  You'll be a
master mechanic in no time!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 4/29/99 5:02:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,