RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 16:23:38 -0500
I think that pretty much sums up the totality of the different means of how
to install and engine WITHOUT using the tools and/or technology that may or
may not be at your disposal.  I, as well as the next person, understand the
frustration of having to do a two or three man job single-handedly, but I
also know first hand that doing things this way is the best and quickest way
to either scratch that newly painted fender or firewall, pinch fingers and
rend flesh, very possibly get seriously hurt, and generally get madder than
Hell that I don't have the tools or "friends" to do the job RIGHT!

Get the tool, and get some help.  Bribery always works.  Buy the burgers and
the beer, and celebrate once that engine is in, without dropping it on that
new fender!!

perry

Been there, done that!