RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob

To: "'Charley & Peggy Robinson'" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 08:00:02 -0500
You apparrently have only "seen" one, as you put it, and not used one. With
the engine and/or transmission attached to the tiltter, the tilter is hung
from the lift by a movable connection point.  When you crank the handle,
this changes the position of the connection point (hook on top of
equalizer), thus changing the balance point.  In this way, your
engine/transmission tilts up or down, depending on the balance point.

FWIW, I don't sell the d##n things, I just wanted the unindoctrinated to
know that they are a real plus when working by one's self.  If you prefer to
be cheap, and do it the hard way, knock yourself out.

Perry