Re: Let's try again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let's try again
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 09:07:50 -0400
>From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
>
>>On the topic of temp gauges I have never trusted mine either, you just get
>>a feel for where it likes to be...

I remember John Twist saying at a clinic that the best thing to do with
your temp gauge is put a piece of tape over it.  ' Think he said something
like - is there steam coming out from under the hood?  If not - it's not
overheating.

' Just drove 150 miles home from Charleston WV yesterday afternoon.  If was
in the 90s on the WV Turnpike and I was running halfway between "N" and "H"
- sometimes a little closer to "H". For piece of mind, I kept reminding
myself of John's word - it never got any worse.

0.02¢

Allen

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
         Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs