Re: clutch (longish)

To: "Carl French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch (longish)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:40:48 -0700
With that history, I would plan on replacing/rebuilding the hose, the
slave and the master cylinder. The black gunk could be from any one of
the three. But that should do it -- it doesn't sound like an internal
problem to me. I think VB has a kit that includes all three components
for less than the cost separately. Don't panic and start pulling the
engine until you try the easy (and more likely) stuff. Good luck.

Carl French had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149