Re: Su HIF4s

Subject: Re: Su HIF4s
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:41:50 -0700
The factory service manual for the earlier cars will show the layout. Or
you can look at the exploded views in the Moss and VB catalogs and even
get the part numbers for the bits you're missing...

The flat style air cleaners may fit. Check out the K&N brand filters in
the catalogs.

Tyson Sherman had this to say:

[snip]

--