Re: How hot is too hot?

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: How hot is too hot?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 23:15:20
Ah, Plymouth Mass is practically in the Bahamas! :)

Yes, it was to get more heat in winter (and not boil over in summer), and I
do agree that with modern cooling systems we don't need to (I don't bother
on my Toyota or Saab, say), but not all the MGs have the most current
systems, since the last one made was in 1980 and many people own much older
cars.  I also know that when the thermostat on our Caravan flaked out we
had no heat at all.

Anyway, that was an aside; my original question was really if anyone
bothered switching stats on an MG, assuming they were available.

- Tab