Palo Alto: meeting up?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Palo Alto: meeting up?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:22:21 -0700
Who all will be at Palo Alto on Sunday?  If I don't roll my car up
into a little ball at Thunderhill on Saturday, I should be there.
Jasmine is a Primrose Yellow 1969 MGBGT with bolt on wheels and
a full rollcage.

Should we try to meet up for lunch?  Where? When? If no one comes
up with a better location, I'll suggest meet at Jasmine at 11:30.
Do we want to try to make a picnic of it?

If you're curious about what I look like, my picture is on my vanity
page.  I'll try to remember to write SOL on the sign someplace.

    Larry

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.