Re: Palo Alto: meeting up?

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Palo Alto: meeting up?
From: "Lisa \"Ann\" Perry" <Lisa.Perry4@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:52:17 -0700
my husband Michael will be there in my 72 MG Midget burgundy with silver
interior plates are LISASMG stop by and say Hi!  I will not be there going
to a cat show, and yes they are british cats, Devon Rex.  You can't just
have British cars!  Enjoy the show everyone wish I could see all your cars
and meet everyone, but photos will have to do this time!

Lisa Ann