Re: Palo Alto: meeting up?

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto: meeting up?
From: "Bob Jasinski" <jasinski@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:13:58 -0700
Hi,  I am new to the list and will be attending and showing my 1979 MGB for
the first time at Palo Alto on Sunday.  I have owned my car for 3 years.  It
is my first MG and I purchased it from a 78 year old man that had it in
storage for 8 years.  The car has 37,000 actual miles on it and is in quite
nice shape with mostly original components.  It is white with a black
interior and was built in May of 1979.

I also am restoring a 1974 Jensen Healey, so I am excited to attend this
British only event.

Bob Jasinski
Danville, CA.