Re: Palo Alto: meeting up?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto: meeting up?
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 08:16:15 -0700
I'm going..  Not sure if I'll have my car there though.  I'm taking
Friday off so I have 2 days to see if I can finish my engine.  My Friend
is coming down from Ukiah in his dark blue BGT so I'll at least be there
with one car..  If I finish my engine look for a 67 primrose B, body a
little rough but with a shinny red new motor next to a dark blue GT.
I'll have a few Guiness and Bass on ice!!

See ya all there!!!!

Dennis