RE: Palo Alto: meeting up?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Palo Alto: meeting up?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 22:31:54 -0700
@#%$#@&*!!!

My tyrannical skipper has us down in Santa Cruz this weekend keelhauling
and holystoning the ketch in prep for the cruise next month. So it looks
like I'm missing out (again). Maybe I can talk my wife into taking the B
to the meet (not too likely, she works Sunday afternoons). If it was
there, you'd have...

Max Heim   Tartan Red 66 MGB (very scruffy)

... so you're not really missing anything much. But I'm missing a chance
to meet some listers. Grr.

Dodd, Kelvin had this to say:

--

Max Heim