Palo Alto

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Palo Alto
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:54:18 -0700
I think I'm going to try and make a quick run down on Sunday morning.  Made
the mistake of signing up for a house tour six months ago which is on the
same Sunday afternoon.  Bad planning on their part eh?  Anyway, I'll have
to leave around 11:30 to get back up to Alameda, so maybe some of you will
stop by Kelvin's around 11:15 so I can say hi.  The BGT will probably be
relegated to the Stanford shopping center lot.  For 1 1/2 hours, can't see
having it in the show.  See you there!                     Nina