Re: Palo Alto

To: kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
Subject: Re: Palo Alto
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:33:20 PDT
Kai,

I did use the word "interesting" not "good". Did you notice the jaguar
motif on the front? This is poking out through what looks like a tear in the
bonnet (the jaguar is surrounded by points of metal that look like a hole
was punched and then enlarged by brute force).

No pictures of MGs, on the web site! Not one, even though there are photos
from that side of the show (the minis, Daimler, the plastic pig).

Simon