Re: I need a 1098cc engine

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need a 1098cc engine
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:15:34 EDT
Jeez!  There's always got to be one!

It probably is true that the pre-smog 1275s were faster off the line than the
1500s.  I believe that the 1500 had a little more horsepower due to the
larger engine, so it may actually have a little more top speed.  I have one
book that says the 1500 was the first model able to break 100 MPH.

I really do not want to get into a long discussion of which is better.  I
would have rather bought a CB Midget, but this one was available, fairly
local, and in good condition for the price.  I'm happy...let me think it's
powerful!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (maybe I'll add Nitrous Oxide)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 9/20/99 3:42:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,