Re: Oil Capacity of a 69 MGB Engine

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Capacity of a 69 MGB Engine
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:41:15 -0700
Was the oil cooler removed and drained as part of the engine rebuild? The
cooler and associated hoses hold a lot of oil which doesn't drain when
doing a regular oil change. They also don't refill until the engine has
been run and the pressure brought all the way up, at which point the
level should be rechecked.

FlynShoot@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim