Re: Car Show Judging

To: REasterby@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car Show Judging
From: Scott Hower <howersl@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
Ray-

I agree, popular vote often translates into popular
owner vote or popular club member vote, and has little
to do with popular car vote.

To be perfectly honest, I used to get irritated when a
professionally restored car won an award in my class.

After I finally won a few awards, I found that I
had alot more fun talking to people than worrying
about winning awards.  I now show my B with the hood
open along with a big stack of DIY photos and
receipts.

I may not have many silver cups for my car.
But the ones I do have, were earned for *my*
hard work, and not for someone else's.

--Scott

=====
Scott Hower -> howersl@yahoo.com