Car Show Judging

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Show Judging
From: REasterby@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:23:30 EDT
Popular vote type can be swayed by anything under the sun. What gets me upset
at times is to hear Club members of the sponsoring club make comments like "I
voted for only our members!" They might as well just buy a trophy at the
store and forget the show. I try to judge the car for its merits. Originally
is my criteria, Good restoration, an open hood and good Documentation; window
sticker, Dealer invoice, BMIHT certificate, etc. May we all judge the car for
what it is!!!!!!!
Ray Easterby
72 BGT orig owner
88 Xj 40