Re: Dangerous Precedent in the UK

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dangerous Precedent in the UK
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 08:40:49 -0700
One wonders how much of a problem the theft of 30-year-old inexpensive
sports cars is. Good luck keeping one going in the Russian Republic (or
whatever it's called). I can see some crook trying to pawn off a Triumph
Herald or a Hillman Imp on his gangster buddies in Moscow... "You idiot!
We want Mercedes-Benz! Maybe Jaguar, OK, but bring us one more Wolseley
and it's curtains!"...

(Sorry, getting a little silly...)

--

Max Heim