Re: Dangerous Precedent in the UK

To: larryhoy@prodigy.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dangerous Precedent in the UK
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:20:06 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/99 8:32:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
larryhoy@prodigy.net writes:

> Geez Rick, no wonder I drive my B as a daily driver.  If it quits (which is
>  almost never) to get it to run all it takes is, pop the hood, scratch my
>  head a little, look around, decide what's wrong, then a couple of minutes
>  later I'm off again.  And you're talking about keys that won't work unless
>  you program them first!

It's pretty much the same thing with the MY00 cars I play with except I also
carry a laptop running NT, a special diagnostic program, a serial
comunication interface (to the car) then all I need is a phone line so I can
order software to reprogram the car.
There is something very enjoyable about points and SU's.
Rick