Re: Synching carbs

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Synching carbs
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:43:20 -0800
Hi Kelvin,

      Honestly, that was a tongue-in-cheek thing on my part.  For all of the
reasons that you listed, and then some, I would not expect any compensation.  I
did complain verbally at the time that I received it and was told that I could
return it.  I couldn't ask for more.  I have since made corrections to the unit
and could use it if I had to.  Now that I've developed the hose technique I
never take it out of the drawer.  Besides, to use it meant having to remove the
bolts holding the air cleaners onto my HS4's.  Between the rods from the S/U kit
and the hose, I'm in sync.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB