Re: Synching carbs

To: <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Synching carbs
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:41:48 -0800
Dear Bud:
Did I miss something here? I am not clear on the hose technique. If the rest
of the list has already heard about then could you illuminate privately? It
sounds like you can leave the air cleaners on the carb? I'll have to read my
"Tuning SU Carburetters" by Wade, to see if he talks about this.
Thanks ...
Tim Economu
'69 BGT

Bud said...>
>Subject: Re: Synching carbs

Hi Kelvin,
Now that I've developed the hose technique I
never take it out of the drawer.  Besides, to use it meant having to remove
the
bolts holding the air cleaners onto my HS4's.  Between the rods from the S/U
kit
and the hose, I'm in sync.