RE: No More Speeding, now airbags

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: No More Speeding, now airbags
From: "Tom Speed" <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:11:41 -0500
Given that the proper adjustment for a competition harness is to pull it
tight to where it is just slightly uncomfortable and then give it one more
big tug, I'm confident that the masses would be running around with
improperly set up safety equipment.

Tom Speed
12431 Lawyers Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28227