Re: Punch List

To: tonyw@mailmedia.com
Subject: Re: Punch List
From: Robert Haigney <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:27:40 -0800
Here's my list of To-Do's.......

1. I also have a shaking on my steering, when i do between 57 and 63 Mph, all
other speeds seem to be fine.  Is this a bushing, or is it something with the
wheels...?

2.  Brakes pull to the right( but at least I can stop), and then this morning,
the brakes locked on on the front right wheel, they freed back up after cooling
down, luckily I was only a mile from home.

3.  Need to rebuild those Carbs.....I think one is sticking.

4. Car needs a respray, this one can wait till later.

That's enough to get started on, thanks to the guys who gave me advice on my
engine a couple of months ago, ended up replacing the cam shaft, and the clutch
as well.  Runs pretty nice now.

Robert.
69 MG-BGT, Ca.

tonyw@mailmedia.com on 01/19/2000 02:53:42 PM