Re: Punch List

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Punch List
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:44:22 -0400
Yeah, that rules out my wrong-bulb theory.  But I've suffered bad grounds,
both through the attachment bolts and through those clips where the black
wire bullets attach on the back.  Certainly I agree - check those bullet
connectors.  But grounds - particularly where some rust has set in - are
also often suspect.

Allen