Re: Punch List

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Punch List
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:12:28 EST
In a message dated 01/19/2000 5:57:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tonyw@mailmedia.com writes:

<< Who among us doesn't have a punch list of things to fix on their LBC?
Anybody else care to share theirs?  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry, Tony.  Mine is WWAAAAYYYYY too long to list here!  I've had my Midget
for a little over a year.  It's been legal and running since October.  Now I
have to fix all the stupid little things that are just annoying, and also
work on the upgrades to make it handle well enough for autocrossing.

So keep posting.  You will continue to hear lots from me as the year
progresses.  I'm waiting til I can stand in the garage without turning into
an icicle.  Then I'll need lots of help.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport