RE: Consumer Reports was Re: Corvairs and Ralph Nader

To: "'Bob Howard'" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Consumer Reports was Re: Corvairs and Ralph Nader
From: "Lind, Jon" <JLind@ColoradoSkiing.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:46:25 -0700
No, they'd prefer we don't drive at all.  ALL cars are "unsafe at any
speed".  If you don't drive, you can't get in a wreck, you don't pollute
the environment, etc.  In fact, I think Mr. Nader (as he drives from his
3000 sq. ft. town house in his chafeured limo) probably wants anything
fun outlawed.