Re: Battery cut-of switch

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Battery cut-of switch
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:24:33 -0700 (MST)
I disagree.  I would want it on the hot side to cut off power.  Part of
spec for the placement of the switch in race cars is that it must be close
to the battery.  This, I beleive, is to cut off power to the hot lead to
not only stop engine, but remove power from wiring so that there are no
shorts that could spark against the body as start a fire. I think.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon