Re: 75 MGB Question

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 MGB Question
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:38:38 -0800
Word on the street is that Ken Waringa said:
> Now my questions, how can I tell if the transmission is an overdrive tranny?

Look for the solenoid, on the top of the transmission about halfway back,
it should have two spade connectiors on it for hooking up wires that
activate the overdrive.

I take it there's no label on the bottom?

Also, there will be two drain plugs on the bottom, one marked "overdrive"

At least, thats how mine looks (LH type black label)

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)