Re: 75 MGB Question

To: tonyw@mailmedia.com
Subject: Re: 75 MGB Question
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:57:21 EST
In a message dated 03/21/2000 3:54:15 PM Central Standard Time,
tonyw@mailmedia.com writes:

<<
 So can anyone tell me why my non-overdrive transmission (full synchro - some
PO replaced it) has two reverse-light switches?  One switch is on the right
side of the tranny about halfway down, the other is near the "remote control"
shaft up-top.  Of course, I don't even have reverse lights - but my
multimeter tells me that they both "connect" when I'm in reverse.

 Tony Woodruff
 67 MGB (with non-stock full-synchro transmission - and original-type
transmission on the garage floor for later!)

Huuummmm, Tony:

   No Bentley Shop Manual, huh??

         Ed