Re: 75 MGB Question

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 MGB Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:20:33 -0000
The overdrive is a short fat unit that bolts onto the back of the gearbox
proper.  Non o/d boxes have a relatively narrow tube of similar length
instead of the o/d.  The o/d unit should have a makers plate on it saying
something like 'Laycock Overdrive Type D" or type LH.  There should be a
wire coming out of the unit, this is the solenoid wire to activate the unit.

PaulH.