Re: Steering Wheel Rust

To: dibiase@home.com
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Rust
From: Robert Haigney <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:33:52 -0800
I'm originally from England, now living in California.  I used to use a cream
cleaner called Jif in England it doesn't scratch the metal but removes surface
rust quite easily, if you know anyone in England have them ship you a bottle.
Works good on a lot of things.  Anyone else tried this...?
I don't know about gasoline...!

Robert.
69' MG BGT.

dibiase@home.com on 03/24/2000 11:03:43 AM