Re: Steering Wheel Rust

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Rust
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:59:10 -0800
Hmmm... I might point out that antique furniture doesn't rust. Still,
it's probably safe on a steering wheel. I suggest Simichrome metal polish
for chrome, stainless and aluminum. It's in the Moss catalog, I think,
and many other places. But toothpaste will work on small jobs.

ATWEDITOR@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149