Re: Steering Wheel Rust

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Rust
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:11:43 +1000
Bob,

It even works upside down!! <G>

I tried this on the bumper of my A, and what a magnificent result! Much
better than any metal polish. Thank you, thank you, thank you! What's
amazing is that it removed almost all the minor pitting marks, and on the
worse marks it at least removed the rust colour and leaves it shiny - very
hard to notice from a couple of feet away. My 40yr old bumpers now look
around 5yrs old! Only problem is the elbow grease factor. <G> A lot of
effort to do all the brightwork on the car but well worth it. :) When the
car is back together, I'm sure I'll go through a roll shining up the A!

Cheers,
Neil
Sydney, Australia.
--