Re: Ideal MGB Year?

To: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: Ideal MGB Year?
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 21:38:13 -0400 (EDT)
The split rear bumper was offered in 70 (I have a 70 BGT). The year that I
would think ideal for me would be 71 or 72, which ever had the dash with
the glovebox.. I'm going to convert the dash in my 70 to the newer dash
when I get the money and time... Emissions stuff can be removed pretty
easily from my 70 and from my dads 72. There was a few carb changes along
the way too, dont rememeber what the year markers for those were..

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || Programming the X Window System is like trying to find
geoffeg@sloth.org || the square root of pi using Roman numerals.