Classic Car Insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Car Insurance
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 06:48:54 -0700 (PDT)
I was discussing this subject with my neighbor at the
Red Mill show yesterday. He indicated that he pays
around $85/year for (I believe) $8000 in coverage for
his 69 B Tourer. I have 'regular' insurance and pay
around $490/year, liability being almost half of
that... I did not ask what levels of coverage (i.e.,
collision, etc) that he has but do others have
experience with classic insurance? I believe he said
he uses J. T. Taylor....

FWIW, he also had the fly-away bonnet problem with his
aluminum bonnet and had ZERO HASSLES from his
insurance company on the repair - with an aluminum
bonnet. I know there was a thread on this recently
(Eric in Oz??).

TIA...

=====
Dan D