Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:24:06 -0400
Allen and everyoneelse,
         Hagerty priced a comparative policy for my 76B that was 1/10th
Allstate's price.
That is a kind of amazing difference. I find it such a difference that I
begin to distrust Hagerty (why not distrust Allstate ????...actually
despite bad press, Allstate for me has come through quite promptly twice in
not-my-fault accidents.)

Can anyone verify that Hagerty, when push comes to shove,
comes through with a prompt check for repairs?

Bill