RE: MGB and stereos

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: MGB and stereos
From: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:26:17 -0400
Dan,

Love the talk to the wife idea! We have three kids age 4 and under. We don't
get to drive the B together much. We get to take turns. Most of the time
there is a car seat in the passenger side... We both now love to make trips
to the store.

I was thinking an 8 track would rock! ;-) Seriously, I would be happy with a
BL AM/FM, the DPO put a Kraco junk box in and it appears the speakers sat on
the rear shelf at some point. All the is left of the speakers is two wires
under the carpet. The Kraco does not even get power today. Time to do it
right.