Re: MGB and stereos

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: MGB and stereos
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:41:08 -0400
  The BL  manual radio in my '72 GT is a mono.  Some DPO removed the
under-dash speaker from over the passenger's knees.  I hooked it up to a
cast-off speaker box from one of the kids' stereos, and this speaker sets
on the rear seat bench.
  Question--can one hook up the mono radio to two speakers installed in
the doors? Would it be able to power them?   Admittedly, this would not
give great sound, but it would retain the original radio and would give
better sound than from a speaker tucked up inside the under-dash panel.
Bob