Re: MGB Tonneau

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tonneau
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:41:13 -0700
Ha! He has to eat his words... how do those bits & bytes taste, Eric?
Nice and crunchy, I hope? LOL

:-D

Actually, you see how your top issue puts you in the same boat with us
packaway hood owners. It's so much trouble to erect the top that it is
not a consideration in day-to-day use. Hence the tonneau deployment. Hmm,
have you thought of switching to a packaway top? You can probably get the
frames used for very little money. I bet you could install it over the
rollbar since you erect it "in place".

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim