RE: Wire wheel conversion

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: RE: Wire wheel conversion
From: "Reynolds,John" <JOHNR@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:47:59 -0500
Max,

Some suggest using grey anti-seize instead of grease so when it gets on the
spokes, you don't notice it (painted spokes, that is).  The suggestion of
using silicone to seal the spokes is fine, except that some have noted that
if water does get in the hub, it will then have no ready way to get out due
to the silicone seal.

John Reynolds
1979 MGB w/wire wheels (in restoration)