Re: Craziness...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Craziness...
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:17:27 +0000
Mark Walke wrote:

> I was thinking about performance and was wondering what would happen
> if I put in a huge V-8 engine in to a MG? I talked to my shop
> teacher and said that the frame is too weak and if I properly modify
> the engine it has it will beat most of the cars on the street. I
> would also have to worry about brakes and other stuff? Tell me what
> you think about this.

Hmmm, new to this list?

I see that this was not cross-posted to the V8 list.

Mark, if you are looking for craziness, you have come to the right
place.  I gather you haven't seen many V8 MG conversions (but whether
you would call a 3.5litre Buick/Rover engine "huge" or not is another
questions).

And now... (crazy) gentlemen V8'ers and others, start your mail
programs.

Eric
'68MGB MkII (4cyl)