Re: Craziness...

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Craziness...
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:52:01 -0700
On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 03:21:50PM +0000, Eric wrote:

> Check out *this* V8 conversion to make a purist's blood run cold.  What
> a beautiful vehicle... and it fills an MG owner's heart with pride as it
> thrashes many 'modern day' vehicles on the track.

Anybody know whatever happened to the v8 powered T-series that used to live
in Monterey or Santa Cruz? It had a license plate alluding to it's 302
engine and was driven by a grey haired fellow.  Last I saw it was about 20
years ago in downtown Santa Cruz.

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.