Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux

To: "Aaron Whiteman" <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:03:31 -0700
I am using the NAPA Gold 1300 in my factory upright oil canister type
filter. It cost 6 bucks, which is a good price. Just not sure how similar or
different it is to the screw-on can Wix filter made by Dana Corporation,
that is the focus of the oil filter testing done at:
http://members.nbci.com/minimopar/oilfilters.html

Also not sure how it rates compared to the WIX Ford 203?

Anybody want to do a filter test for MG's?

Tim Economu
'69 MGBGT Mona