Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:53:15 -0700
Another crossover reference for the MGB filter is 1962-76 (or something
like that) Chrysler V8. The Fram numbers (which I know because I
inherited a stack of 'em from an ex-roommate) are PH43 for small capacity
(like the stock one), and PH8A for the larger one. You can
cross-reference the numbers in the book at the dealers.

Aaron Whiteman had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149