Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:42:30 -0700
Hi Allen:
I actually have read the study before, a few times.
I don't own a Midget, so I was just wondering "out loud" if the Midget and
"B" share the same filter. And if these filters had anything in common with
the Ford filter in the study, other that made by the same company (Dana). I
suppose I should just cut a few filters open and some testing myself, but I
thought that maybe someone else maybe already did!!

If I did, I would start with the Dana (wix) filter and then the Mobile One
(if it is made for the upright canister type)? Any others to test? Who makes
the Moss units?

Kind regards..
Tim Economu
'69 MGBGT